There are many great sites on the World Wide Web but trying to actually find those great sites can be a frustrating experience. We have compiled a list of Websites that we have found to be helpful resources of information. When you click on a link, a new window will pop up. Close the window when you are ready to return to this page.
Estimated Tax Vouchers
The Internal Revenue Service
Home of the IRS on the Web. Forms, explanations, news and updates can be found here.
Check IRS Refund Status
Track your tax return through the IRS website.
New York Department of Taxation and Finance
State Department of Revenue
Income Tax Refund Status for New York
State Tax Refund Link
Foreign Per Diem Rates
Federal Reserve Foreign Currency Rates
Printable Template Vehicle Mileage Expense Log
Money Magazine offers an online edition that is a great resource for financial information.
Social Security Online
The Official Website of the U.S. Social Security Administration.
U.S. Small Business Administration
Small business programs and services to help you start, grow, and succeed.
MSNBC - Microsoft & NBC
MSNBC is the place for up to the minute news. Many of the news articles have audio and video clips.
Wall Street Journal
Complete financial news service offers personalized news and market quotes. Plus, links to Barrons Online and Smart Money Interactive.
SafeSend Exchange is a drop link for secure file uploads.
1. There's no need to create an account.
1. Enter your name and email in the correct fields.
2. You can drag files or zipped folders into the message screen, or click the "attach" button to open a file navigator.
3. Type in a subject along with any messages, similar to an email.
4. Please press "send' once complete. You can always use the link to upload additional files anytime.
NYC Alternate Side of the Street Parking